WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
The best feedback I can give is that Connor is now skiing!
Chris was great and if we were coming up again, we would use him again -thanks for suggesting him!
He was so patient and kept the kids engaged.
Gemma was good-calm and easy with the kids. My overall takeaway was that the kids were safe with her, and would be well taken care of.
She did arrive right on time which was helpful
Terms & Conditions
All About Kids Policies:
- Methods of payment accepted are Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept cash or checks with the exception of gratuity which, at the discretion of the client, can be given in cash directly to the sitter.)
- There is a five hour minimum for daytime bookings and a four hour minimum for evening bookings.
- A valid Visa or Mastercard is required to hold a reservation.
- No client will privately engage in business of any kind with any care provider referred by All About Kids. (Each care provider has signed an agreement with All About Kids that prohibits him/her from doing any additional work for a client of All About kids, past/present, without consent of All About Kids Management.)
- All About Kids reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing client for any reason deemed necessary by management.
- All About Kids reserves the right to cancel any booking without advance notice for any reason deemed necessary by management and specifically if management is concerned for the safety and/or welfare of our care providers.
Due to the high demand and limited availability of our care providers, we respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to cancel your reservation during midweek and non-holiday periods and one week advance notice during holiday periods. Clients who wish to cancel a reservation with less than 48 hours advance notice (one week for holiday reservations) will be billed for full fees for estimated service. A $20 booking fee will apply to all clients for any cancellations regardless of advance notice.